Friday, October 2, 2009

Dad went to the store to buy his own disposable underwear because the ones that Mom bought were too small. Mom said he came back with the same size insisting they were better. Her friend says men's brains are deficient in some gene or chromosome or something. I don't know, but if my Dad is an example... maybe it is true.

Also, my mother wanted to know if Dad could bring medicine in unmarked bottles. Hmmmm??? What kind of medication comes in unmarked bottles? I asked her if it was legal medication. My parents often use the dog medicine for themselves because it is cheaper, so I wondered....

Oh... if you don't know my family.. my parents raise Bernese Mountain Dogs as a hobby. They have only 6 or 7 dogs at this particular time. (they have had up to 12 dogs at one time). My mother trains them, my father grooms them and judges at shows occasionally. He actually judged in Scotland about 10 years ago.

Going to bed. A big travel day tomorrow. All packed except the computer. I hope it fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment