Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I forgot to post this: Arrival in Newark.

We arrived in Newark and we were greeted by a wheelchair for Dad. The woman pushing the wheelchair was really nice. She asked me if we were connecting and I said no, and she looked at her schedule and said... Oh I see, you are the ones that need a bathroom soon. I rolled my eyes and said yes, we are. I guess Dad told the flight attendants. We waited for Dad, and then went quickly through security. The wheel chair woman took us right to the taxi.... We got right to Alice's house in Basking Ridge with no problems. Mom was already there. Alice was picking up Matheson with Brendan, so Patrick came outside to greet us. He has grown. (he will be 4 on Halloween). When Matheson an Brendan walked in, they looked older, too. Matheson is in first grade now. He says that he isn't sure that he likes school, but he does like recess. He told me that he and his friends like to play a new game called chasing girls!! He is only 6 years old.

Brendan is walking and looked like a little boy instead of a baby. (he is 15 months). He is also fearless. He just does what he wants and goes where he pleases... nothing bothers him unless his mother leaves.


When we finally got to Springtown, PA, I was ready for some quiet time. The dogs were happy to see Dad and thrilled to see me. I am their walking friend. I take them for walks and they remember me for that.


Dad told Mom that he was really glad to have disposable underwear and read that they can even be worn twice. I still don't understand it at all, but he had extra room in his suitcase for all our Scotch which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment